Wireless Solution Manager
Morson International is working with a leading telecom solutions provider, delivering end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices.
As part of their continuous expansion they are now urgently seeking a Wireless Solution Manager to join their office in Bonn, Germany.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships that lead to and enhance sales.
- Organize technical submit, workshop, customer activities, etc.
- Ensure good understanding of customers' requirements.
- Coordinates additional resources of headquarters as needed and appropriate.
Requirements on Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in ICT industry with proven record, radio working experience in German operator or telecommunication vertical market is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Computer Science or related field of study.
- Strong abilities and excellence in interpersonal skills, presentation skills and customer relationship establishment.
- Strong sense of team work, strategic thinking, business & market oriented thinking is preferred.
- Be fluent in speaking German and English as well as good in writing.
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.
Wireless Solution ManagerRead More
- Wireless Solution Manager